Awaiting arrival of next purchase

i think pursket referring to vips, very intelligent pocket or bag liners that have compartments for your phone, lippy, keys, etc i have one in my oak effie it is pink they come in a range of colours are lightweight and washable and stops the inside of your bag getting marked etc. easily transportable from bag to bag so you always have your essentials with you
a great idea they range from £20 -£35 depending on the size
i wouldn't be without mine now xx

i have been reading another thread about the wear of bays corners due to wear and tear usage and putting on the floor etc and the base studs not protecting anything for this reason alone i am glad i went for ledbury over bays as this little baby will not be touching any surfaces other than my kness when sitting down etc. i think if i need to carry extras that will not fit in ledbury i will go for a cath kidston book bag or something similar xx

i think pursket referring to vips, very intelligent pocket or bag liners that have compartments for your phone, lippy, keys, etc i have one in my oak effie it is pink they come in a range of colours are lightweight and washable and stops the inside of your bag getting marked etc. easily transportable from bag to bag so you always have your essentials with you
a great idea they range from £20 -£35 depending on the size
i wouldn't be without mine now xx

Bayley, I hope you manage to pick up or have your ledbury re-delivered today. Isn't it a nightmare when you are expecting a delivery and get called away. I've seen me paying extra to have something delivered the next day and then not being in to receive it.....it's frustrating.

Those VIPS sound fab, can you tell me where I can buy one?

I think you are going to love your ledbury, it seems a great size for those times when you don't have to carry much. :yahoo:

Waiting to pics of your choco...xx

I got mine from ebay if you put bag liners in the search bar it should bring up some vips i purchased mine from a lady who sells them in her online shop i think it is called dragonfly definatly the genuine article worth the money in my opinion, they have draw strings at either end and fit snugly xx

Tireebabe, lovely bag! You know me, a real red girl, so this bag looks divine to me. I've a red Purseket that I don't use, it's stuffed in my wardrobe somewhere. You're v welcome to it if you can make use of it. It'd match you bag too! Let me know & I'll post it up to you.

Tireebabe, lovely bag! You know me, a real red girl, so this bag looks divine to me. I've a red Purseket that I don't use, it's stuffed in my wardrobe somewhere. You're v welcome to it if you can make use of it. It'd match you bag too! Let me know & I'll post it up to you.

Thanks SJ, I've PM'd you. Haven;t seen you around for a while, bet you've been hiding somewhere hot and sunny!