Awaiting arrival of next purchase

Tiree - she is stunning.. what a fab colour - i love it! Although useful the inside pocket, for me, is not too much of a problem. As you correctly said the ledbury is petite enough for stuff not to get lost. My olive one does not have the pocket and we get along just fine!!

Gorgeous Tiree, congrats. You could always get one of them purseket thingys if you really miss pockets.

attachment.php

hey girls i missed the ups man today :hysteric::mad:
i phoned ups today, left a note on the door and everything and still missed it!! i left instruction to leave with a neighbour as i got called into work i was gutted............
i've phoned tonight to arrange redelivery to work tomorrow so you will have pics tomorrow night i promise so you will just have to drool over the lady in red tonight dosn't she look stunning :drool:
mine won't have the interior pocket either if that is any concelation to you tb because it is an older model i will pm you and post about discount too tomorrow,

as for the outlet specials as far as i am aware they are available from all outlets they definatly get them in york xx

i am loving the red i think you should definatly keep her (maybe start a family) and get choc aswell ? xx

lol, I'm holding off on the new purchased till I find out what's going to happen with my ebay buyers...etc.

I know all of the outlets have the special ones however when I called round this was the only outlet that seemed to have any ledburys left, perhaps with the bank holiday weekend and the extra discount they had sold out elsewhere.

i didn't get round to phoning sm i got through to c/o and i was amazed they had ledburys in so i bit the bullet and went for it only to miss it today but don't worry girls this time tomorrow all will be revealed xx