Awaiting arrival of next purchase

hmmm, that was definately on my mind when I was rushing to make my decision. Rascal has sent me photos of her black one which was also gorgeous. I'll post pics of my red one and Bayley, you can post pics of your choc one and if I prefer yours I may return mine for the choc.

^^^ Tiree - the black one is a gunmetal! Just relooked at the photos and it does look black but it is a lovely gunmetal :yes: i.e. the one in my signature.

Last edited:
^^^ Tiree - the black one is a gunmetal! Just relooked at the photos and it does look black but it is a lovely gunmetal :yes: i.e. the one in my signature.

Sorry Rascal:shame:, I can see my mistake now, it's really gorgeous. They had a gunmetal one too, maybe i should have went for that one.....too many choices.

the leather is different too the choc i went for is nvt and is not soft grain although the outlet specials that are soft grain i have seen a choc in this too but i am a nvt/darwin girl myself i love the aged look
i don't think there is any difference in price mine was £206 before the 10% discount x

:P
Sorry Rascal:shame:, I can see my mistake now, it's really gorgeous. They had a gunmetal one too, maybe i should have went for that one.....too many choices.

Dont apologise silly :P! The photos did look dark..

I love my gunmetal ledbury - however your red one sounds like it is going to be a stunner! The colour in my sig - is a very good representative of the gunmeta.

internal strap? do you mean to compact the bag like on the e/w? If i remember the red one was a bit cheaper too as it;s an outlet special.

Not sure how the Outlet Ledbury's work. Regarding special purchases - I've seen soft grain Choc with strap and soft grain Red without.

My Ledbury was current season but was in the outlet due to a scratch on the leather over the handles and across the back which are barely noticeable. Pebble Ledbury, soft tumbled leather, S/S 08 with large silver hardware.

Price wise the Ledbury's in the outlets always seem to be £206.

I'm sure when I asked about another colour, can't remember which colour it was, the SA said it was £246 or something like that.

Sadly I didn't get the extra 10%, the SA said that was only for instore purchases.