Awaiting arrival of next purchase

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
12 002.jpg

12 003.jpg

12 004.jpg

ok girls here she is.......... i think the sub could be there is a bit of inking missing on the handle other than that looks ok,
what setting do you ledbury lovers generally have the strap at for best shape etc? xx :heart::heart::heart:

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
p.s i love her yes and am i bit peeved with all the discount muck about looks like me and tb both lost out and the sa was misinformative to me sorry tb xx

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
no i was certain as certain could be that was the whole point of me ordering when i did and also it wasn't pointed out to me it was marked sub either because then i would have asked what the defect was ??
anyhow i am in choccy heaven really pleased xx

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i think it is the inking, you may be able to see from the large scale pic that ac has blown up for me xx

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Bayley, she is awesome, I'm thinking maybe I should have bought the choc...or maybe I should buy the Choc too....lol

Not so good that they didn't let you know it was a sub. Sounds like it's just a tiny tiny defect which probably happens to most after being carried a few times anyway.

I was off to Chloe for a while but now I seem to be coming back to Mulberry and feeling quite at home. I would really love an 'Annie' but need to sort out the dreaded evilbay issues first.

Congrats on ur choc Ledbury xx

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i have altered my inside strap to the middle hole it was set on the last one and the widening straps were curling round inside holds shape great xx

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i will keep receipt and obviously if it gets worse i will have her reinked xx
tv rubbish tonight i agree x