Awaiting arrival of next purchase

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
I will have to check on my receipt when ledbury arrives
i ordered from cheshire oaks spoke to a lady called emily i am positive i got the discount (obviously postage on top of £7.50) if it turns out i have i will let you know i specifically asked if the discount applied to mail order aswell and the response was yes ......? xx

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Yes that sound right. Let me know as I specifically asked for discount to and the SA said no. If you get the discount I'll call up and talk to someone to see if I can get it refunded.

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i will do tb i am 99% certain i did and the lady i spoke to was definatly called emily i have a habit of taking peoples names whenever placing orders over the phone for refrence xx

samina

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
Oh wow red and choco ledbury's sound lovely, please post pics when they arrive!! Congrats to u both!! xx

PS. Im still on the sofa...but have been to try out the choc e/w bays and its defo the next one I want!

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i started doing it when the first question you get if you have a concern or query is ''who did you speak to?'' i think if you have details they tend to listen a bit more to what you have to say or equally pass you onto the person who initially dealt with you xx

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
The UPS man just delivery the box.....but I don't have time to open it. I need to send a few emails then pic the kids up from school. Think I'll lock myself in my room later and do it then.

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Sweden
Ohhh, so cute, and don't look as stiff as mine black printed did, much nicer shape.

Is those red ones in stores anywhere in London or just outlets?