Awaiting a bag . . .hoping its amazing

Nov 15, 2012
I don't want to lose out on a bag but the ebay seller is in hospital and cant get the rest of the pics to me for a few days . . .do I wait, and risk someone else snapping the bag up, or use Paypal as belt and braces and risk a bag that has only been 'semi authenticated' so far . . . .the seller has 100% feedback on some very pricey designer items . . . .oh the pain of the dilemma !!!!! Any thoughts for an impatient lady ? xx

Well, it comes down to: it's either authentic or it's fake. What's your comfort level with uncertainty and the possibility of return? Could your seller make things hard for you? Only you know the details in order to decide this. Personally, I need to be double, triple, quadruple sure in order to buy.

Well, it comes down to: it's either authentic or it's fake. What's your comfort level with uncertainty and the possibility of return? Could your seller make things hard for you? Only you know the details in order to decide this. Personally, I need to be double, triple, quadruple sure in order to buy.

hmmm. She says she doesn't accept returns, but Paypal cover you for counterfeit goods, could be a long process actually authenticating and returning in the worst case scenario I guess. I will sit it out, and if the bag is meant for me, I guess I will get it . . . .. SIGH !

I don't want to lose out on a bag but the ebay seller is in hospital and cant get the rest of the pics to me for a few days . . .do I wait, and risk someone else snapping the bag up, or use Paypal as belt and braces and risk a bag that has only been 'semi authenticated' so far . . . .the seller has 100% feedback on some very pricey designer items . . . .oh the pain of the dilemma !!!!! Any thoughts for an impatient lady ? xx
I have taken the risk with my Apple Green City RH, great risk and when all showed I had been scammed I waited a few days for things to clear up. My bag was supposed to come from France to Greece (to me). I used only Paypal it was outside the site I found it so as to get a better discount. The bag was sent from USA to France (so that I wouldn't have to pay the Customs Duties) and from France to Greece. It had been authenticated but I could never be sure, the seller was ok but hadn't told me the bag was in USA. Anyway, eventually I got it, it is in mint condition and authentic as I reauthenticated it here. But I had lost my sleep for more than two weeks until I got my bag in hand. If you can tolerate this, you should go for it.

I have taken the risk with my Apple Green City RH, great risk and when all showed I had been scammed I waited a few days for things to clear up. My bag was supposed to come from France to Greece (to me). I used only Paypal it was outside the site I found it so as to get a better discount. The bag was sent from USA to France (so that I wouldn't have to pay the Customs Duties) and from France to Greece. It had been authenticated but I could never be sure, the seller was ok but hadn't told me the bag was in USA. Anyway, eventually I got it, it is in mint condition and authentic as I reauthenticated it here. But I had lost my sleep for more than two weeks until I got my bag in hand. If you can tolerate this, you should go for it.

Sounds stressy but I'm glad you got your authentic Bal :smile: !!!

Hey Fiona! Glad to see you're still on the hunt and maybe found something that will work. I am definitely a risk taker in these types of circumstances - if I see it is a really good deal and I don't see any obvious signs that the bag is a counterfeit, I will usually go for it. That's not to say that I haven't been duped but thankfully, when I did receive a fake, I was able to get my money back without issue.
But, I totally understand wanting to be sure too - I guess it just depends on your tolerance level. Because I am also on a limited budget when it comes to buying bags, I am willing to absorb a little more risk for the potential reward.

Good luck - hope this one works out for you!

Hey Fiona! Glad to see you're still on the hunt and maybe found something that will work. I am definitely a risk taker in these types of circumstances - if I see it is a really good deal and I don't see any obvious signs that the bag is a counterfeit, I will usually go for it. That's not to say that I haven't been duped but thankfully, when I did receive a fake, I was able to get my money back without issue.
But, I totally understand wanting to be sure too - I guess it just depends on your tolerance level. Because I am also on a limited budget when it comes to buying bags, I am willing to absorb a little more risk for the potential reward.

Good luck - hope this one works out for you!

Hello sweetie :smile: The risk-taker in me won !. .. I have purchased the bag ! I am in the exact position of being on a limited budget, this is an 05 s/s Black First, not the City, my first choice, but I am more than happy with this choice and the price was so good I had to take a chance. I am having anxieties about authenticity and will be very relieved to have it verified on here, but have more than a good feeling so am saying some prayers ! p.s can anyone explain *easily* how to add pics here, as I have tried to figure this out and simply cant, I have just been posting links on the AT thread !
Thanks and I hope to be presenting my *authentic* bag very soon . . .eeek !!!!

xxx

Hello sweetie :smile: The risk-taker in me won !. .. I have purchased the bag ! I am in the exact position of being on a limited budget, this is an 05 s/s Black First, not the City, my first choice, but I am more than happy with this choice and the price was so good I had to take a chance. I am having anxieties about authenticity and will be very relieved to have it verified on here, but have more than a good feeling so am saying some prayers ! p.s can anyone explain *easily* how to add pics here, as I have tried to figure this out and simply cant, I have just been posting links on the AT thread !

xxx
I'm so happy for you and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and saying prayers that the bag is authentic and fabulous!
To add pictures, make sure you "Go Advanced" for your post and click on the paperclip icon. That will open up a popup to manage attachments. From there, you will click Choose File and select the picture from your computer (or mobile device). Once you have chosen the pictures, click upload at the bottom right corner of the top section and then momentarily you should see the files populate at the bottom.
Once all that is done you can preview your post to make sure the pics show up.

HTH :biggrin:

I'm so happy for you and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and saying prayers that the bag is authentic and fabulous!
To add pictures, make sure you "Go Advanced" for your post and click on the paperclip icon. That will open up a popup to manage attachments. From there, you will click Choose File and select the picture from your computer (or mobile device). Once you have chosen the pictures, click upload at the bottom right corner of the top section and then momentarily you should see the files populate at the bottom.
Once all that is done you can preview your post to make sure the pics show up.

HTH :biggrin:

Thank you ! For everything X

I am so glad for you! I did it and never regretted. I think this is going to be the case for you too. Please do update us with the shipping and everything, and of course once you receive your beauty. I had a hard time uploading pics here. I followed the above instructions but couldn't so I usually upload them on the photo bucket and from them here.
Waiting for your news!!!

xxx

Congratulations! I am in a similar situation.... A color that I really want in the style I want! It is much more than I wanted to spend but I think I am going to take a leap, too! I hope it works out well for us both!!! II am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you:biggrin: