AW season now on website!!!

Looks that way :sad:
I'll just have to take extra special care of mine now they've been discontinued - it's my favey bag of all time and I shall :cry: when she is no more. Did you get one in the end Lina? Did you find one in Fenwick?
Hmm, new season eh... Sorry to be a party pooper but none of it really floats my boat. Or maybe I'm trying to convince myself of that so I'm not tempted to buy :biggrin:
No, I'm really not 'grabbed' by any of it. Mulberry seems to be moving further and further away from the styles and, dare I say it, quality I fell in love with about 3 years ago. It's all a bit...hmm... 'fashiony' for me.
I WANT DARWIN!!! *stamps feet*
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

None of it floats my boat either. At least my bank balance is safe! What happened to good old NVT/ darwin- that's what attracted me to Mulberry in the first place.

Last edited:
^^ Which colour would you choose for Ostrich Bays? (unless you are thinking 3 or 4 in one haul, like pureinsanity :nuts:)? That will be my future ultimate question of my life!

I quite like the 'bunny' scarf actually, perhaps for my DD..:amuse:

None of it floats my boat either. At least my bank balance is safe! What happened to good old NVT/ darwin- that's what attracted me to Mulberry in the first place.

That exactly what I thought what happened to the good old Darwin? I was hoping for bags in this beautiful rouge noir in ... Darwin. Not in another pricy leather. First Ostrich and now Hair Calf! Nothing wrong with gorgeous and practical Darwin. Never quite a winning team I should say.

Ooh, I was just thinking the sme a rouge noir darwin bays would be fab. I was hoping also for lightweight antique bays but maybe they are not wintry, although they would be in the right colours

All I want is the Daria satchel in mouse grey. Nothing else catches my eyes.
I wish they made the Roxanne satchel in NVT/Darwin. I like the style of the Roxanne satchel but I hate it in spongey leather. It doesn't suit the style IMO.
Oh well, good for my bank account I guess.

Well, from the new stuff I like the black patent bays clutch though I'm not really that smart, so probably wouldn't use it! I do like the rouge noir colour but agree with most of you, why is not in nvt in classic styles?? Would be big sellers surely :confused1::confused1: Just imagine, a RN nvt bays, or ew bays, or led, or ant, or rox etc etc :drool::wacko:

Anyway! I do like the mitzy range, but wish they closed properly with a flap or zip. Also why do they put black lining in the black/RN bags so it's even harder to see what's in your bag :shrugs: What happened to that pale striped lining? Much more fun & visible. Otherwise I like the french purse I think though I'd have to see it, & the bow ballet pumps. I don't think the rox satchel looks nice at all from the pics online. And I don't like the big metal daria thingy, just asking to get scratched!

I wonder do Mulberry read our forum?? Obviously there are many more customers but here they have free & available feedback!

^^ Which colour would you choose for Ostrich Bays? (unless you are thinking 3 or 4 in one haul, like pureinsanity :nuts:)? That will be my future ultimate question of my life!

I quite like the 'bunny' scarf actually, perhaps for my DD..:amuse:

I like the cerise RR , but I'll see . Black patent is lovely too as is mono leopard . ON the NAP site they have an oak ostrich and that's lovely .

Oh my oh my, i''ve given myself a purse-ban so im just allowed to drool!!

But if I had the intention of buying, the Hala Knee boot and the Lovick sandal really did catch my eye :biggrin:
Luckily nothing caught my eye like my choc printed leather bays did, I will carry on being faithful to her for a loooong time :yahoo: