AW season now on website!!!

So ladies, is this "confirm" that there won't be any Roxy a4 tote for this season?

Looks that way :sad:
I'll just have to take extra special care of mine now they've been discontinued - it's my favey bag of all time and I shall :cry: when she is no more. Did you get one in the end Lina? Did you find one in Fenwick?
Hmm, new season eh... Sorry to be a party pooper but none of it really floats my boat. Or maybe I'm trying to convince myself of that so I'm not tempted to buy :biggrin:
No, I'm really not 'grabbed' by any of it. Mulberry seems to be moving further and further away from the styles and, dare I say it, quality I fell in love with about 3 years ago. It's all a bit...hmm... 'fashiony' for me.
I WANT DARWIN!!! *stamps feet*
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is more like it girls. The stuff that went up was so boring, but now, oh my!
Rouge noir Mitzy! Mini patent Bays clutch! Anything in Rouge Noir! Cerise hair calf Bays.
And, coming soon: leopard Charlie! Green Mabel! Pretty much any small acccessory.
:faint:

I'm going to do it girls! Even though it's not on sale and I've never bought a non-sale Mulberry before, I'm getting that cerise key to my heart keyring. Because it's CUTE and I've seen KLP dangle things off her Bays and it looks fab.