Alexander Wang AW Mini Marti Reveal!!!

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
I am just falling in love with Alexander Wang. I bought a Rockie in black with gold bullet studs a few months ago and here I am now with the mini marti. I really just love how cool his bags are designed. Anyways here she is my new AW Mini Marti purchased from Nordstorms, I just love how this bag can be worn so many ways.

Attachments

• AW - Edited.jpg
    AW - Edited.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 977
  • aw3 - Edited.jpg
    aw3 - Edited.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 925
  • aw4 - Edited.jpg
    aw4 - Edited.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 939
  • aw6 - Edited.jpg
    aw6 - Edited.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,049
I have never tried this style...but it is so cute. It looks great on you. Congrats! :tup:

Thank you!

It looks great on you! Congrats!

I really like this bag and have been thinking of getting one, too.

Thanks!

I really recommend it. It's an awesome bag and the leather is just so buttery smooth. It's not as heavy as I thought it was going to be and the different ways to carry make this so much more than a backpack. I went with the mini marti because I felt the regular size was just way way too large for my frame.

Hi, Speedy JC! I have been eyeing on this cool style and it wonder would be as heavy as rocco/rockie. Do you think it has much weight difference between the regular and the mini?

Hi, Speedy JC! I have been eyeing on this cool style and it wonder would be as heavy as rocco/rockie. Do you think it has much weight difference between the regular and the mini?

Sorry for jumping in here, but I've had both sizes and the mini is actually quite roomy. The regular is a true backpack. No studs so lighter. Also, there are at least a couple leathers finishes, the washed leather is super soft and smooshy, the distressed one somewhat shinier and less puddly. I preferred the washed leather personally, the bag seemed a lot bigger when it didn't collapse in on itself in the distressed leather, it's somewhat stiffer. Hope this helps!

I find this bag much lighter than my rockie. I really love this bag and its awesome how it can convert into a shoulder bag with the strap from backpack. I would totally recommend this.