Aw hate to be gaining from another PFers loss but this is definately my gain! VG Hobo

Balchlfen: I know, it sounds strange, doesn't it? I LOVED the bag, couldn't stop looking at it, but then I kept trying it on and it just didn't look right. My DH loved it too, but couldn't figure out why it was just not right. Finally, when SecretShop and I got together I tried it on for her to decipher the problem and she said...it's your blonde hair! :idea:

She tried it on and it looked absolutely gorgeous on her with her beautiful long dark hair.

So, my loss was her gain but it couldn't have gone to a nicer person:yes:

Who said blondes have more fun?:wtf: :wtf:

Aw Siri you say the nicest things!

I would die for lovely blonde hair like yours but heh if the dark gets me the VG then who am I to complain!!! hee hee...

Blondes defo have more fun I reckon - better than blending into the background!

I will take good care of her I promise:yes:

CONGRATS Secret!!! :yahoo::yahoo:Your VG is TDF!!!:love: It really is a beautiful bag!
Siri, you are such a good friend to Secret.....it's nice that PF girls can pass on their BBags to others who we know will love and cherish their bags like we all do!!

Tash, she's so lovely. It's great to meet a like minded person in Edinburgh to share bag obsessions with!!!! and someone who likes a Mojito too has to be an added bonus!

We've been talking about a wee visit to London where we need to meet other Londoner pfers that have been so helpful on here so hopefully you will be able to be come along for that. and Saich and Balchfen and Chloe Babe and and and the list goes on....

Now we have the only VG Hobos in the UK.... Probably!! Congrats she is a stunner and it was Sirianne that got me thinking about buying mine!!

Pinkchristie - I think you are right. So if I ever see someone with one on down your neck of the woods it may be safe to say its you!!!!

Yes our lovely friend Siri is a bit of a bag enabler! between this and hunting down my Marine City in Paris she is fastly becoming my bank managers enemy!

DSCN3931.jpg

DSCN3930.jpg

Oh my! This green is so beautiful:nuts: It shall be on my wishlist from now on!
Congrats secret_shopaholic:yahoo:
and I sense I'm in trouble:sweatdrop: