Avril Lavigne in Feb '06 issue of Harper's Bazaar

1. She looks very pretty but is that really her? Why this change all of a sudden? Did she do it for publicity or because she really wanted to look different? I like her new look but I also liked her "free spirit" image back then. She's beautiful any way!

2. I always thought she was really pretty..but WOW, talk about stunning....

3. Oh wow, that 2nd photo is really beautiful. I'd kill for that bone structure!

I think it's not a sudden change. She's been out of the media for at least a year.
    SHe was just a 'baby' when she became huge and people were labeling her. I'm sure she was just being a normal teenage rebellioun. I think she's probably just grown up a lot of the last couple of years.
    I did between 18-21, that's for sure!

4. I like her better in her punky stage.

5. Wow. What a transformation!

6. I also always though she's a pretty girl. She has great bone structure. I love her because she's pretty and talented. She doesn't have to pose half naked in certain magazines to promote her new album like others. I love her new look. She's Sienna Miller look alike in those pics

7. I really am not one for Avril. The whole image she is going for still feels fake. (Kind of like her first one? :x )

8. Wow, she looks totally different! I like it! I never realized how pretty she is (I mean... I always thought she was pretty, just not THAT pretty!)

Maybe LV could get her as their spokesperson/model! Better than Lindsey!

9. I like Avril, but I still can't forgive her for butchering David Bowie's name. Come on!

Edit: I still like her. :smile: It's just that if you're into rock, you ought to be really familiar with Bowie.

10. I :heart: David Bowie!..she butcherd his name?..Bowie isnt even a hard name to pronounce.. "The rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust,and the spiders from mars" is the best album ever.. back to topic!

I never really liked Avril,because she was the biggest poser ever..but I love the way she looks now,she looks very glam now

11. that's what i was wondering when i first saw the photoshoot:huh:

12. wish i had that jawline.

13. Alright, go Avril! I wish I had her nice legs.

14. Holy!!!! I guess when she was wearing all that black eyeliner and loose ties, no one realized what a beauty she is!!! wow!!

what a sudden transformation... she looks wonderful. I wonder if this is her own choice, or her publicist/family's... I don't imagine avril would let her publicist push her around like that though :huh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice