Avon dry enamel

I haven't tried Avon's, but I tried a different brand from Walgreens. Maybe with practice it could be worth it, but these things were SUCH a pain in the butt to apply and they were peeling off the next day, despite the fact that I followed the instructions precisely. They didn't even look as good as normal nail polish IMO. I definitely wouldn't buy them again :sad:

i've actually had great experiences with these. SO works for avon so when these first came out he got a bunch of these for free and obviously since he's not a woman that meant i got to try them :P. i really loved the ease of application of these. just stick on and you're good to go.

my two grips with this product were that the stickers were a little too large for my small hands and so none fit quite perfectly, and they were a pain in the butt to remove. these things didn't want to budge-which is also a positive. once on, these really aren't going anywhere-to the point where if i was wearing these i'd go get a manicure to remove them because i didn't want to have to scrub to get them off.

but overall they were a lot of fun :tup:!

I've tried them before! They're actually called "Instant Manicure" and "Instant Pedicure." They are fairly easy to apply but I'm not sure how long they last (I put them on someone else). I hear they're actually being discontinued so if you plan on buying, do it soon!