AVON "Body Makeover" for stretch marks, anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I have a lot of -old- stretch marks (breast and thighs) and they're driving me crazy. I HATE THEM. I'm using Rosa Mosqueta oil but I can't see any difference.

Does anyone have used Avon "Body Makeover" to smooth their stretch marks? I really want to try it even if I know there is not too much I can do at this time.

TIA

2. I haven't tried it myself, but I do know two other people who have and they didn't see any change. One of my friends said that her skin was a little tighter but the stretch marks didn't go away or even fade.

However, I do know a lot of people who have gotten rid of new stretch marks or made old stretch marks fade lighter by using Bio-Oil. I haven't used Bio-Oil on stretch marks but I have used it on an old scar and it faded it down to almost nothing.

Hope this helps :smile:

3. Thank you.:smile: I hope I can find it here in Italy.

4. I don't know if this: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=33929 is the same one. But a friend of mine used this one and it worked. They aren't completely faded but the results are very significant.

5. I use BeautiControl's BC Spa Sculpt Body Sculpting Gel and Firming Body Creme - it works great! It reduces my stretch marks and tightens up my tummy, saddlebags and backside. And it lasts forever, so very economical. :smile:

6. My sister used it and while her stretch marks didn't fade she said that her skin felt very soft, sadly not what she was hoping for but I guess not a complete loss.