Average age of LV aficionadoa

dsmlvbags

Broke for Bags
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
I am a 46 year old professional woman. I have four LV bags and a few accessories with my wish list getting longer. I have always loved handbags.

Many of you have a very extensive collection of LV and I'm just wondering how long it took you to acquire them.
I'm also curious as to the age of everyone here on tpf. I sometimes wonder if I'm getting too old to be blogging about bags.

I am a 46 year old professional woman. I have four LV bags and a few accessories with my wish list getting longer. I have always loved handbags.

Many of you have a very extensive collection of LV and I'm just wondering how long it took you to acquire them.
I'm also curious as to the age of everyone here on tpf. I sometimes wonder if I'm getting too old to be blogging about bags.

Age is just a number. You are never too 'old' to be on tPF! :tup:

This should make you feel good, I'm 47! We are absolutely not too old to be on here! I think sometimes it's nice to have perspective from different points in life. I enjoy hearing from people of all ages and from all over the world.
:supacool: Stay Cool and enjoy!

LV was an acquired taste for me. At first I stayed away because there were too many fakes and I didn't want people to think I carried one. Then LV came out with the Denim Mongram line and I was hooked. I now have 13 bags (since 2005) and I just turned 50 in February. So, no I don't think it's too old. Besides 50 now isn't what it used to be when we were kids. Personally, I could care less if a stranger assumes my bag is fake and that attitude pretty much comes with age.