AvenueK????

Well, I ordered something from one of the sellers and it was not accepted due to being out of stock...but they have been very good about updating me and keeping me posted. Although I'm disappointed-I would try them again.
www.AvenueK.com

So I just purchased my shoes. Avenue K charges a non-refundable 5% assurance fee on all purchases. I'm not too pleased with that, but if it guarantees the easy return process it describes, then I suppose I can live with it.

Many of the items that people are selling are a lot more than what you can buy them on sale for in the stores. I wanted a Marion wallet that was $136 on the Bloomingdales site and Queen of Shoes who I ordered it through on AvenueK-all in was $357!!!! So I'm glad that it was cancelled. I found another one for $136. Many of the Michael Kor bags have been on sale forever and the listers on the site have them full price. So check before you order from them!

Many of the items that people are selling are a lot more than what you can buy them on sale for in the stores. I wanted a Marion wallet that was $136 on the Bloomingdales site and Queen of Shoes who I ordered it through on AvenueK-all in was $357!!!! So I'm glad that it was cancelled. I found another one for $136. Many of the Michael Kor bags have been on sale forever and the listers on the site have them full price. So check before you order from them!

I will definitely keep that in mind next time. However, the shoes I just ordered were sold out in my size everywhere, so this was sort of a last resort, and it was shipping within the same country, which means no import duties :biggrin:

I just got confirmation from them that my order has been shipped and I should be receiving them by July 11th. I'll definitely be uploading pictures of my order when it arrives.

My shoes arrived today! The shipping was super efficient, seeing as it arrived 2 days ahead of schedule. I am very happy with the purchase. The only thing was the shoes were a quite snug, which is unusual since my other Louboutin shoes are true to size. I think I am going to exchange this for another size up.

Anyways, I think they look legit. Have a look see:

Attachments

• Resized-GNWJ3.jpg
    Resized-GNWJ3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 211
  • Resized-5RRGJ.jpg
    Resized-5RRGJ.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Resized-YRSV7.jpg
    Resized-YRSV7.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 211
  • Resized-6XCQZ.jpg
    Resized-6XCQZ.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 212
If you read their business explanation they say they check any buyer they allow for authenticity...if you're doubtful ask them. Did you buy them from Queen of Shoes?