Aventura, FL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any recommendations for an SA or store around Aventura, FL? Also Boca, since I can get there quite as easily since I live in between Aventura and Boca.

Anyway, Aventura Mall is my first choice since it is my regular mall. I was thinking of going to the boutique in Bloomingdales itself, although I think there is a stand-alone as well inside the mall.

Does anyone have any rec's for SA's at any locations in Aventura or Boca?

Thank you guys!

2. Emily G. (Aventura) helped me via telephone over there today. Very sweet and nice in my opinion and was extremely helpful. She made me wan to buy all my LV from here even with 1000+ miles and many LV stores in between.

3. Thank you so much for this information. Emily G.. I will keep that in mind!

4. I've purchased from a few.. but worked most recently with Yashira. She has short bleach blonde hair.. really nice. The blonde with the longer hair who wears it back usually in a ponytail.. I wouldn't work with her. Hope that helps! :smile: