Avelle Private Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies and Gents, I see no one's made a thread about this, Avelle is having a private sale on 'gently loved' and some 'never carried' Dior up to 40% off. Right now, I see about 15 bags including Plisse, Babe, Karenina, Lady Dior, Cannage and one Ethnic.

This sale also includes Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Prada and more including some jewelry.

Happy Shopping and please do share what you get!

2. #2 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    dont you have to pay a montly membership to buy at the private sale ? or have an invitation ?

could anybody send me a private message for an invitation ?

3. I see some Furla, D&G, Jimmy Choo, even a few LV items!

4. My mistake its actually up to 60% off. Sale is for two days only.

I can forward my invitation to you, they ask for name and email address. Just PM it to me

5. I've forwarded the invite to you Lovedior. :smile:

Oh and they only ship within the United States. Too bad for me, but good for lots of you!

6. #6 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    thanks a lot for the invitation. a lot of items are sold out already; people are so fast ! well if you want i can buy stuff for you and ship it to canada ;)

7. luckystar07: I just forwarded the invite to your email!

Lovedior: I love the Dior forums for how nice everyone is. Always looking out for one another. Thank you that is very sweet of you to offer! ;)