1. I have a question :smile: Are the avatars going to be activated? I know some forums have a post requirement or w/e in order to activate a person's avatar, does this one? Just wondering, thanks! :biggrin:

2. Good point Noriko, let me enable them. I don't care for a min. post count for avatars, I think everyone should be able to have one. I also need to customize the titles during some of the next days.

3. Thanks Vlad! :smile:

4. Actually, the avatars have been active already. You can upload your own in your control panel (cp) - Edit Avatar :idea:

5. Really? I still don't see that option showing up on mine :sad: It only has the option for having no avatar.

6. Let me check it out...

7. Ah, I had it globally enabled but disabled for the user group of registered users. Should work now. :Push:

8. lol cool I'll try again :biggrin:

9. hehe Cool! I got this avatar from another board. I thought it was cute. :smile:

10. yay it works now!!!!

11. Funny thing is, I know the guy who's cat picture got photoshopped to hold the sniper rifle in his hand. Now that cat is famous! :biggrin:

12. Thats awesome Vlad lol, I've seen that kitty around the net before too, very cute!

13. I was laughing so hard the first time I saw it! I just fell in love with the avatar. And I guess the kitty too. :smile:

14. Hi, can you guys increase the avatar size? Right now it's 80x80 - and even a bump up to 100x100 would be helpful.

15. My avatar is 80x80, but when I try and upload I get an error message that the file is too big. Can you help me, please? :smile:

flowingcurls24vf.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice