Swedie, Chicky, and Swanky-Thanks for the friendliness:shame:

Yeah, people might be thinking of the nutty, seizure-inducing, high-speed, quick-flashing avatars/signatures. Not all of them are like that. At the board I referred to earlier, they were treated like art by those who made them. A really beautiful avatar can take a lot of time and thought to complete (things like cropping, resizing, textures, brushes, gradients, borders, fonts, color, opacity, layers, blend mode, text, etc all need to be taken into consideration), and while still avatars can be really beautiful, sometimes you just need that added element of animation to get the "feel" you want.

Swanky-I'm glad you like the one I posted, because I made it:shame: (Definitely NOT my best work though. I just made that while messing around)

Agh! Thank you!:biggrin:
I feel special:biggrin:
I'm glad you like it, and yes, I'll let you know if I ever need a different one put up (don't worry, I'll probably keep them purse-themed and I won't do anything pointless/stupid (like I wouldn't express my love of shiny things in an animation or something:P ))

Also, if you (or anyone, for that matter) are ever in need of an avatar, I'd be happy to make one to your specifications:P.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
See!?
How awesome is Vlad!?

Very awesome, apparently:P .

I used to be afraid of him, actually:P . I cried a tiny bit when he first responded to my avatar question because I thought that he would hate me for questioning the avatar policy:P . I'm not sure why I feared him though, because he always seemed pretty nice.

I feel happy now:P

SwankyMamaof3 said:
He's a big teddy bear! LOL!
This Forum is for it's members, if you have a question or suggestion, feel free to ask here or PM any of us!

Vlad REALLY is a big teddy bear!!

No need to fear any of us, even if we come off a bit harsh ever- it is probably not intended. Vlad is Mr. Tech so I leave much of the operation questions to him, but he is always willing to make changes and help people out!

Always feel free to ask any of us about anything :idea: