AVAILABLE: 2001 First Edition Gold Tag "Le Dix" flat brass first!!!!!!!!

Right, Beaux. When I referred to LP's estimate of the very first production (around 100-150), I meant, Fall 01, gold tag. Then Danae said that she's seen a number of people with flat-brass bags, to which I replied that each subsequent season of flat-brass yielded more bags. So all in all, there are probably hundreds of flat-brass bags, and maybe a hundred or so of gold-tag Le Dix bags.

There are what - nine bags just in this photo? How utterly wasteful!
(except for Kate. She gets my seal of approval and can keep hers ;))

attachment.php

Attachments

• 45862roitfeldaltsauve12rj9.jpg
    45862roitfeldaltsauve12rj9.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 1,675
p.s. Does it kill anyone else to see all those *new* beautiful le dix bags - and then think that half these people either have it at the bottom of their closet or have given it to their kids to play with .ARGGGG! LOL

i just love the fbf...they are so rockn roll in a way!
but i was wondering how u can tell if its from 01 or 02?! i have a pebbled fbf with a golden le dix tag and still am not sure if its 01 or 02?! it has a long strap and seems slightly bigger than my other first?!
can somebody helb me :smile:
:heart:

i prefer your bag beaux :yes:

sorry if you said this already... you probably did... but what year is yours from?

the one in the auction is lovely, but her low feedback makes me nervous... that and the fact that she hasnt replied to one of our tPF-ers. maybe she just doesnt know alot about the bag, though? some rich people just buy things b/c they're pretty but know nothing about them whatsoever.