Availability of rose shocking picotin?

kelly88

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
How easy is it to find a picotin PM or MM in rose shocking? I have called up a few stores in various countries in Asia but all the SA have said that they haven't seen it in this color.

Thanks

licencetocook

H ballerina
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
I have seen several in Tokyo. It is usually PM size with vert annis on the underside of the handles.

pursenality

Extreme Hermès!
Aug 28, 2007
Orange World
I've seen the PM size before in Chevre Mysore leather. It was Rose Shocking one on side and Vert Anis on the other side.

Not sure if it is still available but you can always ask the store to do a search for you.

pursemember

May 17, 2006
yup in the vert anis combo but quite rare these days and in hte larger sizes i assume a SO due to the chevre and color

boo1689

happy happy joy joy
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
~I Love LA~
I have a rose shocking/vert anis pm picotin in chevre ;) but I got mine from the lovely SA Darra in Charlotte, NC~~ but I don't know if she can ship internationally tho..... perhaps give her a call and see??!! Good Luck~~ I

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
I have a rose shocking/vert anis pm picotin in chevre ;) but I got mine from the lovely SA Darra in Charlotte, NC~~ but I don't know if she can ship internationally tho..... perhaps give her a call and see??!! Good Luck~~ I
:yahoo:i was right! i said boo... it's so pretty

kelly88

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
It is sold out in the US and the SA can't do a world search until September - somthing about a change in the computer system. :shucks:

Does anyone know whether its available in Europe or UK? Do you have a SA to reccomend so I can call them up.

Thanks.