Availability of Black/Silver Sabrina........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm REALLY leaning towards the Black Sabrina with the silver hardware right now. I haven't seen it online anywhere except for Coach.com (I don't live near any retailers) Was this a Coach.com exclusive, as far as online goes? Or was it available at Nordstrom.com, Dillards.com, etc and now just sold out? And is this a color Coach would keep for a while since it's a staple color, or will it be replaced soon by another color as many of the other bags have been? Thanks for your help. Newbie here, sorry!

2. Well, I won't be much help, but I do know that it is available in the FP boutiques, not just online. I've seen it and held it there a few times myself. I believe I also saw it at Nordstrom's. From what I remember, a lot of people were really excited about it coming out in the silver so it may be sold out at a lot of places.

3. I got it at a FP Coach store. You can check it's local availability at Coach stores on coach.com.

4. I'm a big fan of mine! I don't believe it was ever available @ Dillard's.

5. Thanks girls, I just went ahead and ordered it from JAX. I don't want to take the chance it being sold out if I wait any longer. Can't wait for it to arrive!:smile:

6. Since you guys are already talking about this silver/black sabrina-

do you think the carly is too close to this silver/black sabrina? I have the black silver carly, same leather style, same color, same silver hardware, even same purple plum lining inside... I love silver, but would that be too close to my carly? I don't want to get tiered of having the same colored bags, with even the same interior, but the sabrina is such a great bag and i love the silver hardware on her, and the carly is just like that- a great bag... would you go for it?

7. I am wanting a Black and Silver Sabrina as well... Hoping I get a PCE so I can get her .... Probably next weekend.... I hope...

8. I probably wouldn't get the black silver sabrina if I already have the Carly. If your Carly was the black signature sateen I might, but not if it's the all leather bag. I think they would be too similar. Especially since you're already worried you might get tired of having bags the same color. I only say this because I don't have disposable income though. If money was no object and I really loved both bags, I might go for it. Especially if one was a leather and the other was a signature/op art bag. JMO.