availability in store vs. online

hokka

O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
i wen to the soho store today to try on a few things; i hate buying and returning. anywho, the item i want WAS available online yesterday and today in store, but not online right now. do i have a chance or do i need to go back to the store? i hate to pay tax (and it cost more to begin with, too)....

any thoughts would be helpful :smile:

I'd say you have a chance it'll pop up online, but if you really, really want it, you might want to just go back and nab it, to be on the safe side. The online stuff is so fickle, popping in and out, you just never know!

What item is it (or are you afraid we'll all run there and swoop it up, lol :biggrin:)?

minnifer, it's that shift dress in the boudoir print in the lighter (not grey) color.. can't remember the name right now. strange how the least attractive one to me initially was the only one i really liked in store!

miss curly, in the soho store today i saw a few older things - charms, coin purses, some wallets and passport covers in colors i haven't seen on the website in a while, and a bit newer but no longer on the website - a vcp havana, a blueberry conrad. nothing earth shattering, though.

hokka, it's really random. Sometimes (not often) more inventory comes in; more likely is that someone returns one and it will pop up on the website again. My advice is that if you really want it, go back and get it from the store. Otherwise you'll have to stalk it on the website.