Auxiliary/accessory breast removal

Thank you so much to @K Couture , @Yiseul and @mintsweet for offering your perspectives on the matter! Much appreciated, and I will take your views into consideration.

Other than liposuction and surgical excision, I also saw that a couple of clinics are promoting a Fat Injection + CoolSculpting/LaserLipo "Zeltiq" package deal on the Missoda website, which looks a real bargain! Not sure if anyone found these methods safe & effective, so maybe I should ask this question in another (body) lipo thread...

I will be flying off to Seoul this weekend and will make a decision after further consultations with some clinics.

Hi @sarah_Luv ! I looked around Jane Chuck's blog briefly but I can't find any info that indicates she is from China. I hope that she meant RMB/Yuan? If so, that would be slightly more expensive than other clinics, if she had an armpit-only surgery (because she looks like she doesn't need arm lipo anyway).

I would love to know which sunny country she was at to be posting a selfie of her new armpits on a beach, 1 month post-op from Oct 2017! :cool:

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking in these PS forums and finally signed up to revive the subject of a previous thread here that went unanswered, and is probably a more common problem than most people would admit to:

:yucky: * Flabby armpits * :yucky:

I also have this problem of "flabby armpits" for years since puberty, and I want to do something to fix it in Seoul, because I have read that arm/pectoral exercises will not totally reduce it. And in my case, I think it requires more than just arm liposuction, because I believe it is actually excess breast tissue that needs to be removed by surgical excision, because the "flab" feels more sensitive and sore every month around my period.

This is my search so far on plastic surgery clinics in Seoul who explicitly offer both accessory breast tissue removal + arm liposuction:

--- Fresh - they had a promo video of a white lady who had it done but no follow-up B&A results yet. Fresh quoted me: "4 million KRW + tax. The arm liposuction would be 3 million KRW + tax. If you were to pay by cash we can make it 7 M in total."

--- 365mc -

--- Hershe - there was a blog by Jane Chuck who seemed to have the accessory breast removal only, without arm liposuction, and it costed her "RM3000+", so check out her blog here: http://www.janechuck.co/2017/10/my-surgery-story.html#.WnL75q6WbIU

--- Regen - i have not asked yet, but I assume it may be quite expensive, by looking at price quotes of their other surgeries
--- Bong Bong - awaiting reply
--- Cinderella - awaiting reply

Can anyone else here offer their experience of arm liposuction at least? And would they recommend the clinic they went to, based on the staff care before, during and after surgery?

Regards to Jane chuck, I believe she is sponsored by Hershe. Given that she's a blogger and influencer now. At first, I thought wow, MYR3000 is too good to be true, so I email Hershe and their reply to me is, estimation cost to remove accessory breast is USD3000 (that is nowhere near MYR3000 LOL)

I believe it's either she's sponsored or a typo mistake.

Hey @sparklecloud

I sent you a private message of the price I paid. If anyone else who wants to know, please PM me.

I finally decided to take a gamble with an unknown Dr Lim who had recently joined MVP to do my breast accessory surgery on both sides. I'm now still recovering, two weeks after, and apart from a slight concern in whether 100% of stitches had been removed back at my hometown hospital, no serious complications so far, it seems.

Hi @missy_sana
Do you mind sharing the result of your consultations? Which clinics did you go to and what are the prices they quoted you?

It seems that you've also had your surgery already. Was it a simple lipo to get rid of the auxiliary breasts? Do you mind sharing your experience of the surgery and the recovery so far?

Hey @sparklecloud

I sent you a private message of the price I paid. If anyone else who wants to know, please PM me.

I finally decided to take a gamble with an unknown Dr Lim who had recently joined MVP to do my breast accessory surgery on both sides. I'm now still recovering, two weeks after, and apart from a slight concern in whether 100% of stitches had been removed back at my hometown hospital, no serious complications so far, it seems.

Happy healing!

Hey @sparklecloud

May I ask how long the scar is and how long did it take you to recover? If you are happy with the outcome, would you please share the name of your doctor and contact information? Thanks.