Scarves Autumn/Winter 2020 scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

I know this CW of La Legende de la Foret has been shown by a few silky experts here, but here’s my mod shot. It’s my first purchase from this season, which I think is the best season in the recent couple of years. The pretty gold background color is a must for anyone who has H bags in gold.

View attachment 4887080
This is such beautiful cw, and your styling is perfect!

Reactions: Darma and happyjudy
Has anyone managed to see 05 in real life yet? I can't wait to see how it turns out. I've actually wondered if this is supposed to be 05 :frown: (image is from the Hermes website as a banner under the Men's Accessories section). If this is 05... I love it tooooo!!! :drool:

View attachment 4884368

oreothetuxedo and anyone else who is interested in the Hermes Galaxy scarf, I got to try CW 5 today! Modshot below. It's got lovely bright colors. I might have gone for it except i didn't like the orange hem.
CW 4, i.e. the full grey one with the pink hem, is still nowhere to be found.
20201024_132342.jpg

So this season, I've bought La Danse des Amazones in fuschia/green then returned it.... bought La Legende de la Foret in coral/green then returned it... But finally, I've landed on a scarf that truly made my heart sing! So here's my latest acquisition: Les Etalons men's losange in CW1. I can never resist a bright contrast hem! This dark grey CW goes super well with dark or grey neutral outfits, with the perfect punch of color from the red hem. Can't wait to wear it all winter long :heart:

20201024_173020.jpg
20201024_173340.jpg

So this season, I've bought La Danse des Amazones in fuschia/green then returned it.... bought La Legende de la Foret in coral/green then returned it... But finally, I've landed on a scarf that truly made my heart sing! So here's my latest acquisition: Les Etalons men's losange in CW1. I can never resist a bright contrast hem! This dark grey CW goes super well with dark or grey neutral outfits, with the perfect punch of color from the red hem. Can't wait to wear it all winter long :heart:

View attachment 4887661
View attachment 4887662
Those colors with that trim are TDF :heart: Looks great with what you have on ( and even matches your nails!) Gorgeous choice

oreothetuxedo and anyone else who is interested in the Hermes Galaxy scarf, I got to try CW 5 today! Modshot below. It's got lovely bright colors. I might have gone for it except i didn't like the orange hem.
CW 4, i.e. the full grey one with the pink hem, is still nowhere to be found.
View attachment 4887643
The mod shots for this are so different from the website photos!

My sole purpose at H today was to do
what best friends do: enable. Mission accomplished as she picked up the Galaxy scarf I passed on earlier this week, an Amazones 90, and the AW40 in anemone. Well, I didn’t leave unscathed...yep, the Twill Up.

3DC6FCD1-7874-412E-82AC-B955028912A9.jpeg
The SKU for this design was incorrect so I don’t have accurate information on the name or cw. My SA did mention it was the Kimono.

79FF5CBF-53F9-4D7C-826B-9C50F89A31F6.jpeg
And l’Ombre des Pivoines in CW 15.

AC147D7D-41EF-48E9-AF2B-59C0D586C531.jpeg
I chose the shadow.

I know this CW of La Legende de la Foret has been shown by a few silky experts here, but here’s my mod shot. It’s my first purchase from this season, which I think is the best season in the recent couple of years. The pretty gold background color is a must for anyone who has H bags in gold.

View attachment 4887080
We are twins on this scarf! I love how you tied this! You look beautiful!!!

Reactions: Darma
what best friends do: enable. Mission accomplished as she picked up the Galaxy scarf I passed on earlier this week, an Amazones 90, and the AW40 in anemone. Well, I didn’t leave unscathed...yep, the Twill Up.

View attachment 4888113
The SKU for this design was incorrect so I don’t have accurate information on the name or cw. My SA did mention it was the Kimono.

View attachment 4888115

View attachment 4888114
I chose the shadow.
OMG! That L'Ombre de Pivoines is just stupendous :loveeyes:

View attachment 4888113

View attachment 4888115

View attachment 4888114
I chose the shadow.

The Pivoines is beautiful! Did it only come in one CW? I love it but I never wear pastels so I don't think that pale blue would work on me.

View attachment 4887661
View attachment 4887662
I love this! I’m sure you’re gonna use it a lot.

Reactions: ajaxbreaker

View attachment 4887661
View attachment 4887662
Oooooh - I didn't even know about this. It's perfect! Thanks. I have one men's losange and LOVE the format.

The Pivoines is beautiful! Did it only come in one CW? I love it but I never wear pastels so I don't think that pale blue would work on me.
Thank you! My boutique only had the two designs photographed. When I asked my SA about another CW, the system initially indicated another CW but it ended up being a glitch and that particular CW belonged to the miscategorized “kimono.” So I can offer no definitive yes or no.

I’m not a pastel person either but this blue has cooler-icier tones and is a welcome change to my usual bold contrasting CW selections.

Thank you! My boutique only had the two designs photographed. When I asked my SA about another CW, the system initially indicated another CW but it ended up being a glitch and that particular CW belonged to the miscategorized “kimono.” So I can offer no definitive yes or no.

I’m not a pastel person either but this blue has cooler-icier tones and is a welcome change to my usual bold contrasting CW selections.
I’ve been told that for the twill up, boutique cannot order design but only colors such as 3 orange, 2 blue etc. But there was indeed a design’s name on my bill.

I’ve been told that for the twill up, boutique cannot order design but only colors such as 3 orange, 2 blue etc. But there was indeed a design’s name on my bill.
That makes sense. It’s like what surprise design will each boutique receive. In any case, I’m open to getting a second one if an interesting enough color catches my eye. It’s so easy to wear.

Reactions: QueenieQ