Longchamp Autumn - Winter 2018

I really love these printed Roseau totes. I keep coming back to look at them. I will definitely want one so I hope they’re released in the US. Will have difficulty choosing a color, as I like them both!

These are very limited availability. These are avail at Madison but I have no idea where else they will be avail.

LP Club
in gunmetal, khaki, cranberry, and navy with matching leather and contrasting resin and IMG_20180414_155902.jpg IMG_20180414_155359.jpg IMG_20180414_155856.jpg contrasting logo stitching. They have a (larger) pocket in the back and are $30 more than the regular LPNs.

Reactions: seton
These are very limited availability. These are avail at Madison but I have no idea where else they will be avail.

LP Club
in gunmetal, khaki, cranberry, and navy with matching leather and contrasting resin and contrasting logo stitching. They have a (larger) pocket in the back and are $30 more than the regular LPNs.

I thought about it over the weekend and wanted to get one so I found out what the deal was:

Right now for the rest of April, it will only be avail at Madison and Fifth Ave.
Starting in May, it will become avail at all LC boutiques for everyone.