Autumn/ winter 14 womens - Not a Fan

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So Burberry just had there A/W 14 womens runway show and I have to say that I am not liking it. The bags are huge and ugly IMO and the ready to wear is a little 'native american' for an English brand..

What are your thoughts?

2. I wasn't a fan either.

3. I actually liked it a lot. I always love Burberry so I'm a little biased but I always love their Fall/Winter collection and always hate Spring/Summer. Fall/Winter fits me perfectly because its mostly darker colors whereas spring summer is just too bright. The bags look different, and I like quirky different things. They're a little bit on the big side but I still love it.

4. I liked the bags and the scarf too. If I had extra money to spend close to 5000 dollars for a bag, I would buy one of them. It looks like a work of art. Plus you can add a name plate on it. Check out the website.

5. Yes the made to order service is a great addition I really think Burberry is miles ahead on this score. I have one from last year and was really looking forward to getting my second one. But these designs (although intricate) are just too heavy looking for my climate and I don't like how big and bulky they are. Hopefully they will release a smaller version later in the year. Oh well there is always S/S.

6. wasn't a fan !

7. The Scarf Cara wore on the runway has me in love. Definitely getting that one!