Autumn gold or Charbon GSH city?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get a brown bag for this autumn. But I can't deside which one is better. which color goes better with the GSH? Would you gals help me with this?:smile:

I am 5'3, kinda skinny.

thank you very much for your suggestion!:P

2. I have an Automne GSH City and it's a very nice combination. I have only seen Charbon with GGH (IRL) and it was very pretty. I think the colors are very different so it's more a matter of taste. I also think either one would look good with GSH. The Charbon is brown like a brownie and the Automne is more like a honey or golden tan.

Good luck

3. The Automne City is such a pretty bag!

4. I like the Charbon GSH PT! Very pretty brown.

5. Definitely go with what you love most, but Charbon with SGH is SO gorgeous :biggrin:!!

6. i think the Automne GGH is too much brown and doesn't give the color combo any contrast so my vote is for the Charbon GSH! :tup: good luck!

7. Thank you very much! I haven't seen them in person. Your reply is very helpful!!!

8. It is a beauty in the picture I saw.:biggrin:

9. Thank you for your reply! I saw the picture and the brown color is very dark. Sort of like black city.

10. hmmm....seems a lot of votes for this one

11. Thanks! I will seriously think about Charbon! :smile:

12. Both are pretty, but it depends on whether you want a medium-brown bag or a really dark-brown one. I used to own both colours. Automne is a light honey-gold brown... very nice and vintage-looking, tends to have a marbly effect. Charbon is really dark, very even in colour. I would say the Charbon GSH looks more dressy and the Automne GSH looks more casual. I'm personally not a fan of Automne + GSH. I prefer it with RH. I think Charbon looks good with GSH.

13. I AGREE WITH MICHK, THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT COLORS WITH DIFFERENT LOOKS. :yes:

14. Michk and fuchsiafirefly,

thank you very much !

15. I am a huge fan of Charbon so that gets my vote. I like the ashy-ness of the brown & some of the leather are very dark brown that looks like really fresh coffee beans.