Longchamp Collection Autumn 2017

I only see the amethyst cuir etoiles.
I am a bit confused, because she said the Cuir amethyst is on the (German) website. But it is not. Only the dark red Cuir.
Oh right, there is that bedazzled one! Maybe that's what the SA was referring to.

View attachment 3762597 View attachment 3762598
I asked her about the new Cuir colours and she said dark red, grey and amethyst. None of them are at the store (Germany), yet. She was definitely not talking about the bedazzled ones. But, admittedly she said things about the website that were not true, either, and she could not be bothered to take a look at her catalog. :P
Those bedazzled ones in amethyst are pretty, though. The colour is amazing. I really hope now there is going to be a Cuir in that colour. I'll be sold on that one.
Thank you for your help! :smile:

I doubt it, but depends where these bags are made?? Does anyone know?

These are likely made in France but I can't say for sure because they aren't available yet. However the LC prices don't change based on the country of origin. For instance a Neo bag made in China or made in France costs the same obviously. The Mademoiselle Longchamp bags are selling for $1295 and $1165 USD.

These are likely made in France but I can't say for sure because they aren't available yet. However the LC prices don't change based on the country of origin. For instance a Neo bag made in China or made in France costs the same obviously. The Mademoiselle Longchamp bags are selling for $1295 and $1165 USD.
I agree but I just can't imagine anyone buying a $2000 bag that's made in China. Either way it's so cute and I love the cognac color!!

I agree but I just can't imagine anyone buying a $2000 bag that's made in China. Either way it's so cute and I love the cognac color!!

I have to say I don't really look at the country of origin, when buying my bags. As long as the quality is good that's fine by me. China's actually rising in its labor costs, so a lot of companies' factories are moving to Vietnam and whatnot.

Hi all... any information on the cuir backpack? Just saw it on the website. I think it's new? I can't find any photos

Yes the Cuir XS backpack is new. I did see these available in the boutique last week but I'm not a backpack lover so I didn't really check them out. Here are the pics I've posted in this thread recently:

IMG_4926.JPG IMG_4927.JPG IMG_4928.JPG IMG_4929.JPG

Last edited:
source: http://www.lifestyleasia.com/515570/longchamp-mademoiselle-is-the-french-girl-bag-we-all-need/

Longchamp Mademoiselle is the French girl bag we all need

Fashion talks a lot about je ne sais quoi. It’s an easy way to pinpoint that mysterious aura of something special – especially when names like François Hardy or Jane Birkin are on the table. Truth be told, we’re guilty of it, as much as the next fellow hunter who’s after the secret formula of what designers and editors now commonly refer to as the “French girl style”.

Cue the Longchamp Mademoiselle. The arrival of the Parisian label’s newcomer heralds the end of an important part from our perennial search: The classic everyday bag.

Inspired by Birkin and Hardy, who are the ’70s pin-ups of the ultimate Parisian girls, the Longchamp Mademoiselle draws upon their effortlessness and inherent sense of style. Timeless, versatile and understated, it’s only a matter of time till you see it swung on the shoulders of messy-haired cool girls strolling by the Seine.

For the Mademoiselle, simplicity is key. Conspicuously unadorned, the only detail to identify the new bag design is by its perforated leather front, iconic clasp and an enamel-polished wax seal stamped onto a hangtag on the side.

Available in black, grey, cognac and mimosa, the Longchamp Mademoiselle comes in two styles of a cross-body and a hobo bag. Sling it on over a Breton striped shirt and a pair of well-worn jeans — and voilà, your effortless French girl look is done and dusted.

The Longchamp Mademoiselle bag is available at Longchamp boutiques in August. Prices range from RM3,430 (cross-body bag) to RM3,245 (hobo bag).

longchamp-mademoiselle-1-806x806.jpg longchamp-mademoiselle-bag-2-806x806.jpg mademoiselle-longchamp-bag-side-806x806.jpg