Automotive subforum?

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
just a suggestion, but i notice quite a few threads about cars maybe we need a whole subforum for it? i mean i know i LOVE cars (i think i know them better than most of my guy friends lol) and i think theres alot of other tpfer's that also like cars. is that a possibility? just wondereing

I would love that! We could share our experiences with our specific models and stuff and maybe warn fellow tPFers about our horrible experiences with certain models (I have a few to share!)

Plus I'm generally just obsessed with cars (almost as much as bags!) and would love to see the car shots with some of the beauties that fellow members own!

Same here. I am too, a huge lover of cars and would seriously love a subforum! Pretty please!! :nuts:

Perhpas a Cellphone one too, many cellphone related thread are just scattered around in General.
oh, and now that Classic Chic mentioned it, maybe we can have a Tech thread then (for cellphones, iPods, etc and helpful Computer advice). And what about Music too? That would be wonderful!

i really think a car subforum would be great. we've been having lots of car threads around tpf, and a lot of people including myself really like automobiles :smile: Just a suggestion though.

you have like no idea how much i love cars, i can pretty much tell what kind of car something is just by looking at a headlight or taillight..how pathetic

^^ I thought I was the only girl who did that :smile: I look forward to the auto show obsessively every year and love seeing all the new cars.

I hope we get this subforum!

Perhaps we could do a combined auto and tech subforum. LOL we could call it 'Girly Man' or something since those are normally thought of as 'masculine' interests. I think we definitely need someplace to corral the tech threads, the mods have been talking about it lately so hopefully we'll have a solution soon!

^^ I thought I was the only girl who did that :smile: I look forward to the auto show obsessively every year and love seeing all the new cars.

I hope we get this subforum!

ME TOO! i live close enough for philly and ny, and i go to both every year. (even though the philly one kinda stinks)

Perhaps we could do a combined auto and tech subforum. LOL we could call it 'Girly Man' or something since those are normally thought of as 'masculine' interests. I think we definitely need someplace to corral the tech threads, the mods have been talking about it lately so hopefully we'll have a solution soon!

well how about tough girls, cuz girly man kinda sounds like transvestites; but that combo would be good

"Top Gear" sub-forum.:idea:

omg I'd die of happiness. I'd been watching it on youtube obsessively until I found out that I got BBC America here and that it is actually played there occasionally. I immediately set up my PVR to record every single episode that airs, ever.