autographed saddle carlisle

lol, I don't think I would ever buy something like that...it's cool that it is autographed but when I see those things on ebay I feel like you're buying someone else's memory of meeting that celebrity. It's like, I want to meet them myself, not just have the autograph!

Not to mention, I really hope that sig isn't sharpie....all that acid eating away at the bag and eventually making it turn yellow.....ahh!! Never use sharpie on anything you want to look good in a few years!!

Meh.. I love Gwen and all... and i like her bags... but I really don't feel the need to have one with an autograph.. but maybe that's just me

Autographed T-Shirt ok...but a bag...not that other people matter but its just going to look like a black scribble no one is going to know it is autographed by her and even so what was the purpose? In my mind it de-valued the bag not make it more valuable...at least in the looks department....:shrugs:

I think the dustbag would've been better to get signed...or just have her sign a T.
I wouldn't get anything signed unless it was something amazing like the late Coco. That would be crazy!

I wouldn't want to buy someone elses autographed anything. I would rather have my own item personally autographed by gwen herself! And i would never sell a memory like that!