autographed saddle carlisle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agree..Heck no!

2. That's what I said. With some added profanities lol

3. lol, I don't think I would ever buy something like that...it's cool that it is autographed but when I see those things on ebay I feel like you're buying someone else's memory of meeting that celebrity. It's like, I want to meet them myself, not just have the autograph!

Not to mention, I really hope that sig isn't sharpie....all that acid eating away at the bag and eventually making it turn yellow.....ahh!! Never use sharpie on anything you want to look good in a few years!!

4. That is to much money

5. Yeah, that's a little outrageous.

6. HAHA!
    Seller actually lowered the price - it was listed at $1000 :wtf:

7. Meh.. I love Gwen and all... and i like her bags... but I really don't feel the need to have one with an autograph.. but maybe that's just me

8. Autographed T-Shirt ok...but a bag...not that other people matter but its just going to look like a black scribble no one is going to know it is autographed by her and even so what was the purpose? In my mind it de-valued the bag not make it more valuable...at least in the looks department....:shrugs:

9. I think the dustbag would've been better to get signed...or just have her sign a T.
    I wouldn't get anything signed unless it was something amazing like the late Coco. That would be crazy!

10. This seller is craaazzzyyy :lol:

11. I wouldn't want to buy someone elses autographed anything. I would rather have my own item personally autographed by gwen herself! And i would never sell a memory like that!