Autocorrect iPhone fun! (website)

Haha. funny site :lol:

I have to say, I hate the iPhone's auto correction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other day I kept trying to tell my best friend that "I can't believe you handle all that stress.." and it kept saying 'handbells stress'....HANDBELLS. And I hate how sh*t turns into shut and shot. I spend more time correcting the auto-correcttion....yet I turn it off and I'm constantly typoing. Makes you want to pull your hair out. :hysteric:

I hate when I'm mad at someone and I go to type a certain word and it changes it to duck every time!! Ugh it's so frustrating! Lol it reminds me of my old friend who bought a new car and the first time she got mad at someone in traffic and tried to honk at them and she found out her horn played the same little tune as the car in "Dukes of Hazzard". Haha okay a little irrelevant but it reminded me of it!

I never even knew this website existed, and now I am addicted. What I don't get is why autocorrect replaces so many words that aren't even close with "vagina" and "penis" and "cock". Don't get that part.