Authenticity tags

1. OK, I am looking for the little sticker thing that people take pictures of re authenticity. I can't find one in either of my jumbo caviars -- black or white -- and I know they are authentic because I bought them myself at NM. Can someone help?

2. Look way down deep into the four corners of the bags. It may be on a little square piece of leather or just attaced directly to the lining.

3. Yeah, you really have to look deep down inside the bag. It should be a small tag that's maybe about 1/2 inch square.

4. The hologram stickers are very very tiny. On my medium caviar, if I open the bag with the CC's facing me, the hologram sticker is on the left hand corner of the bag (about 1/2 inch up from the bottom) on the largest compartment....

Its kinda easier to see if the back of the bag is facing me and I look at the largest compartment. The sticker is on the opposite right hand side.

5. Thanks girls. I found them (duh). Michele, as soon as I turned the bag the other way I found them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice