Authenticity code/card for Saffiano tote?

vickyhuang

Dec 9, 2013
Hi everyone,

This post is long overdue, but I purchased a Saffiano last summer at the Prada Boutique. I JUST realized that it never came with an authenticity card/certificate nor does it have an ID number within the bag like some bags come with (ex: Chanel).

Is my purchase suppose to come with an authenticity card or does Prada not supply one to their purchases? This was my first ever Prada purchase, so I'm not too familiar with their purchase process.

I mean I still have the whole shabang the bag came with like the box, receipts, store bag, ribbon, and I still have my SA name, but I don't know if he's still working there.. is it too late to ask for a card if they are suppose to give me one in the first place?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

This post is long overdue, but I purchased a Saffiano last summer at the Prada Boutique. I JUST realized that it never came with an authenticity card/certificate nor does it have an ID number within the bag like some bags come with (ex: Chanel).

Is my purchase suppose to come with an authenticity card or does Prada not supply one to their purchases? This was my first ever Prada purchase, so I'm not too familiar with their purchase process.

I mean I still have the whole shabang the bag came with like the box, receipts, store bag, ribbon, and I still have my SA name, but I don't know if he's still working there.. is it too late to ask for a card if they are suppose to give me one in the first place?

Thanks!
Suppose have a card. You go ask as soon as possible.