Authenticity card enquiry

Mul83rry

May 1, 2015
I have just joined the Chanel club after my week visit to Paris where I was lucky enough to purchase the classic card holder as well as the classic snap card case. I want to ask where is best to keep my authenticity cards? Atm I have them in each piece

My collection has grown more rapidly than I would have planned and keeping all the boxes (and the cards etc in each) is no longer an option... :sad:

I have boxes dedicated to storing just the "paperwork sets" for my Chanel items. 3 separate boxes respectively for the papers for Chanel bags & SLGs vs. RTWs Scarves & shoes vs. custom jewelry & belts. Each "set" would contain the receipt, tag, authenticity card, and for classics the "book" that comes with it. For the receipts and tags I tuck them inside the Chanel white camellia cardholder/small folio that comes with the purchase to hold them all together. Then I stick a piece of post it paper on top of each set with my own description written on it to make it easier to locate like "Jumbo Blk Lamb w/GHW" :smile:

i have a filing system dedicated just for my luxury purchases. all paperwork including authenticity cards are organized per set. i also scan these paperwork and file pictures of the items with me wearing them or against a background that is identifiable as mine. i do this as per advice from my insurance broker who told me it's important for any claims if ever something ugly happens. it's work having these items and it makes me even more critical when buying now because of all this documentation involved. sorry i went off tangent but i thought it's kind of related to your question. enjoy your new items. it's so special that you got them from paris.

I have just joined the Chanel club after my week visit to Paris where I was lucky enough to purchase the classic card holder as well as the classic snap card case. I want to ask where is best to keep my authenticity cards? Atm I have them in each piece

Hi, I recently read a really good thread on this

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/where-do-you-store-your-authenticity-cards.751736/

And found this one also when I did a search

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...of-keeping-authenticity-card-with-bag.860389/