Authenticity card dated last 2 yrs!

blistz69

Apr 21, 2012
Hey guys,

This is my first time writing in prada forum as i am more on a bal girl. Anyway just recently, my mum bought me a Prada Saffiano Lux Tote (BN1786) in Argilla (clay grey?). I was super excited with the purchase that i cant sleep without looking at her! Anyway, getting my point straight, i realized that the date stamped on the authenticty card is 11 Apr 2011. That was like 2 yrs ago?!! Did they just give me a returned bag or its from previos season or so? Someone pls help! The worst thing is my mum threw the receipt of the bag already! Im heartbroken

Does anyone knows how to fix this? I mean the date. Im very particular as if i would like to sell it later on , buyer's price will be based on te date stamped on the card. ;(

TIA!

The date should be on that day you bought the bag. Is the bag in brand new condition? I would call the shop to check it out. They normally will keep customer information in system although you lost the receipt.

I don't understand how you could 'fix the date'. Personally, I prefer the Pradas of several seasons (years) ago. I wouldn't want a newer one. Who knows where they were really made or how long they will last. If your bag is new and in good condition just enjoy it for the loving gift that it is.