Authentication sites

Aviyanna

Mar 11, 2013
Dear ladies (and gentlemen?) :cool:

Any of you have an experience of using authentication sites like Authenticate4u.com (http://www.authenticate4u.com/), to ensure, that your Chanel - or any other designer bag - is authentic?

After a reference from one of the authenticators here, on one of the threads: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-s...mat-outlined-1st-829807-642.html#post26269417

I contacted authenticate4U a week ago, and paid for an e-mail evaluation. I haven't got an answer yet. The site promises they would answer within 24-48 hours, so I'm starting to get worried.

Is this site still active? or how was your experience with using this site?

Thank you in advance :smile:

- Aviaja

Thanks Elliespurse :smile: I appreciate it. Of course now that I have made a fuss about it here on purseforum, they answered.. So I think I'm gonna remove the thread.

~ Aviaja ~

I sent an inquiry to them as to whether they still authenticated Cartier jewelry on 2/17 and never heard back. What's strange is that as soon as I sent my email, I did get the auto-reply stating that my message was received and that I'd be hearing back shortly. :confused1:

Dear ladies (and gentlemen?) :cool:

Any of you have an experience of using authentication sites like Authenticate4u.com (http://www.authenticate4u.com/), to ensure, that your Chanel - or any other designer bag - is authentic?

After a reference from one of the authenticators here, on one of the threads: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-s...mat-outlined-1st-829807-642.html#post26269417

I contacted authenticate4U a week ago, and paid for an e-mail evaluation. I haven't got an answer yet. The site promises they would answer within 24-48 hours, so I'm starting to get worried.

Is this site still active? or how was your experience with using this site?

Thank you in advance :smile:

- Aviaja

Hi,
This site is EXCELLENT for Chanel:
http://www.etincelerauthentications.com/

i'm glad they got back to you and even though you heard I will still give my opinion ^_^. I use them a few times now and they are excellent. they have always kept very good contact with me. one time i didnt hear back a bunch of days so I just sent a little reminder email that i need this authenticated, paid etc and got a nice personal reply i think from the owner the next day and the evaluation mail. so im sure they are busy but if anything, just send a small but polite email asking whats up - i dont think it would hurt xD either way grats on your chanel :flowers:

i'm glad they got back to you and even though you heard I will still give my opinion ^_^. I use them a few times now and they are excellent. they have always kept very good contact with me. one time i didnt hear back a bunch of days so I just sent a little reminder email that i need this authenticated, paid etc and got a nice personal reply i think from the owner the next day and the evaluation mail. so im sure they are busy but if anything, just send a small but polite email asking whats up - i dont think it would hurt xD either way grats on your chanel :flowers:
Yes, that's exactly what I did - wrote them a friendly reminder. And I agree! Once they answered, they provided great service.
Side note: the bags were authentic :yahoo:

I sent an inquiry to them as to whether they still authenticated Cartier jewelry on 2/17 and never heard back. What's strange is that as soon as I sent my email, I did get the auto-reply stating that my message was received and that I'd be hearing back shortly. :confused1:
That's odd.. But as GayleLV wrote, they must be swamped. When I wrote them a reminder, they answered pretty quickly. Maybe you should do it as well? :smile:

You can try *****************. I used them recently and they're OK. It took them 5 days instead of 24-48 hrs but I wasn't in rush :smile: Good thing - you can chat with them and ask some questions before you decide if you want to use them or not.

You can try *****************. I used them recently and they're OK. It took them 5 days instead of 24-48 hrs but I wasn't in rush :smile: Good thing - you can chat with them and ask some questions before you decide if you want to use them or not.

I don't think they're recognized by eBay/PayPal, though.

I love A4U. I always use them now unless I have something from a brand they don't authenticate.

For Chanel I would consider etinceler , though just because they're recognized as the foremost experts for that brand.

Not to disparage your opinion, but I can't recommend this site :sad: