Authentication Services

Just had a great experience with *****************.com
I'm looking to sell some bags (a Black Patent Miu Miu and LV Graffiti) for my partner and found them to be useful as the receipts are long gone.
When I logged on a 'chat bubble' pinged up and I was talking to a real person rather than trawling through the site.
As for the validity of the service or added value to the sale..... hmm, time will tell.

I am using authenticate4u based on several referrals from TPF, but their service has been really slow lately. I read that a lot of their authenticators are on vacation, so that might explain it but I sent an item in Friday afternoon and I'm still waiting to hear back. :/

****************** doesn't seem too reliable. I sent photos of burberry bag for them to authenticate, they said it is authentic but from the looks of i am not convinced that it is authentic.

I myself have used *****************.com a several times. I have been very happy with untill the last two times. I had a Burberry bag to authenticate. They are very quick in resonding, and seemed very professional. I got the authenticity certificate within 30 hours and I was very excited for my bag turning out authentic. However, I started doubting the authenticity because the bag style is nowhere to be found on the internet. I contacted them and they said I have to order another authentication if I want to know the exact style of the bag. So I did. I even attached a message where I explained the bag has been previously authenticated by them and that I'm only doing another authentication to figure out the style. It took couple of days for them to get back to me. I got an e-mail from them, saying it is authentic and I received a certificte (another one). And that was it... Not a single word about the extra service I ordered. Not a single word about the style. They didn't even bother to tell me whether they found out the style. So I contacted them right away, saying that I have paid for another authentication just to figure out the style. I got a response, saying their were not able to find out. I did definitelly did not appreciate them "forgetting" to even mention that in the positive authenticity e-mail. The lady then contacted me again, saying she will refund me the extra charge I paid for finding the style of the purse. WOW. I found it very unprofessional. They knew I only ordered the same authentication twice to find out the style, and yet they went ahead charging me the full price after not being able to find out, and not being able to inform me about that! Very disappointed.

I am trying to figure out whether I want to use ****************** or Authenticate4U. I'm worried because Authenticate4U seems to be so slow lately and I'm questioning the validity of ******************. Any thoughts?

I have read many BAD feedbacks on *****************. You can google it. I wouldn't use them. I'm a little bit worried about the sellers they recommend too and the sellers have a link to them on their ebay site. Bought from one of their recommended seller but just asked an authentication on the item on another authentication service.

I have used Meme's Treasures myself because someone here recommended them. And I got quick response (via sms, you can use email also, in fact I just emailed them :woohoo:) and quick authentication. I am pleased. But I have heard/read good things about authenticate4u and Carol Diva!

I am trying to figure out whether I want to use ****************** or Authenticate4U. I'm worried because Authenticate4U seems to be so slow lately and I'm questioning the validity of ******************. Any thoughts?

I've been looking for any news about Authenticate4U. We paid £30 for the authentication report back on Dec 15 and still haven't received it. We saw on her FB site that she's had some heating problem at home. I'm sympathetic to small business owners but it's kind of ridiculous to go offline for almost 2 weeks after taking payment from a customer. And I also know it's the holidays but just give your customer some heads up about expectations... Haven't used ****************** so cannot help there.

I've been looking for any news about Authenticate4U. We paid £30 for the authentication report back on Dec 15 and still haven't received it. We saw on her FB site that she's had some heating problem at home. I'm sympathetic to small business owners but it's kind of ridiculous to go offline for almost 2 weeks after taking payment from a customer. And I also know it's the holidays but just give your customer some heads up about expectations... Haven't used ****************** so cannot help there.

Have you received a response from Authenticate4U? I am trying to locate an authenticator and she has been mentioned several times on the forum. However if she isn't responsive I may look elsewhere. Thanks.

Have you received a response from Authenticate4U? I am trying to locate an authenticator and she has been mentioned several times on the forum. However if she isn't responsive I may look elsewhere. Thanks.

Checked their FB page. Post today said the woman running Authenticate4U is ill and they have suspended services.
Hope she recovers. Oh well, we'll have to request our money back and find another service. We are now thinking about mypoupette even though their fees are much higher. There does not seem to be any other good agency for Prada authentication.