Authentication Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Can a moderator please authenticate this vintage nylon vela PRADA?

1. Real

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Fake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased this on depop and paid $350 but I am worried that it is not real. I brought it into The Real Real and ReBag and both denied re-selling because they could not authenticate it. There is no number tag on the inside, the Rs look different and some parts of the zipper teeth are blue.

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous vintage basic prada Luv it! Your pics are a little blurry but it looks fine to me, just like a few I have from early 2000’s. logo font looks good & R’s both have space & downward slant on both inside & outside hardware & you have a Lampo branded zipper, 3 of my bags have Lampo & 2 OPTI. I wouldn’t be concerned it looks great to me & super cute but you may still wish to wait for moderator feedback- Good find just had to compliment it!

3. Closing as we don't allow individual threads for authenticating. Also a reminder that only APPROVED members may offer authenticity advice on tPF.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.