Authentication Options

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently purchased a 8 series Chanel Black Caviar Small Classic Double Flap Bag 24k GHW - Black - and wanted to have it authenticated. Viewing videos online, it seems that weight and feel play a role. So I’m wondering if email/picture authentication suffices or if it’s better to select an in-house option. Also, I’ve come across “Etinceler” and “******************.” Are there others that are more reputable or highly regarded than these, that should be considered? Thanks in advance for any feedback and guidance!

2. I've always gone with the in-house options for Chanel bags because I'm scared of super fakes. I use ****************** because they have a guarantee that if they're wrong, they will pay for the cost of the bag. They are the only service I've used so I can't really compare it to the other options out there. I hope this helps!

4. Thanks for the feedback!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice