authentication letter/my poupette

Does Caroldiva authenticate anything other than Vuitton? I looked at her website and it seems like she only works on LV items.

Since most stores won't authenticate bags or give written statements since they can be copied and sent along with fake bags, they are leading authentication sites which, for a small fee, will authenticate your bag and issue a statement determining your item's authenticity which cannot be copied:
www.mypoupette.com
www.caroldiva.com

Good luck gym angel, but make sure paypal swears to give back your money!

I'm in the same boat as you and it has been months and still nothing. I got a letter early July saying if I send them my bag, they will give back my money, now I have neither the evidence (bag) nor my money back. I called and emailed over and over and all they say is to go ask my CC for my money back. I had enough of their nonsense and called again today and they said I *Should* be getting my money back, but not until the maximum 75 days have passed.

Basically they hold your money to gain more interest on it. I F****** hate them!

Good luck gym angel, but make sure paypal swears to give back your money!

I'm in the same boat as you and it has been months and still nothing. I got a letter early July saying if I send them my bag, they will give back my money, now I have neither the evidence (bag) nor my money back. I called and emailed over and over and all they say is to go ask my CC for my money back. I had enough of their nonsense and called again today and they said I *Should* be getting my money back, but not until the maximum 75 days have passed.

Basically they hold your money to gain more interest on it. I F****** hate them!
did you get tracking when you sent it back? i hope it doesn't take that long :sad:

caroldiva said she will authenticate some other brands, but you to ask her first.

My poupette

took my dollars , and I never ever did get a reply after numerous e mails to them
I would never bother with them again am still so angry that I lost my dollars and they did not even have the courtesy to reply to me

They also got my credit card info which worries me now alot

I would not recomend them from my experience quite the opposite if they cant cope with the numbers of requests they should not accept anymore at that time

in 2 weeks before getting my letter.

As for sending back the item, I did have tracking, insurance, an did everything but chain the postal workers to the box. Paypal already confirmed on 3 occasions they got it. The last rep said it's just a waiting game of 75 days now...