Authenticate Those SHOES

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Post any questions regarding authenticity of shoes, boots, etc. . . or Sellers here.:yes:

FOR AUCTION SITES:
]Item: xxxx
Listing number: xxxx
Seller: xxxx
Link: xxxx
Comments: xxxx

If the shoes in question are NOT ON AN AUCTION SITE, please use the following:
Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
Seller:
Comments:
Please give us as much information as you can and then attach any photos (all authentication must include photos).

This format to prevent duplication requests and to make it simpler for people to 'search' for items which may have been posted previously. If you feel that your post has been skipped, you may repost but please copy and paste the ORIGINAL LINK, do not just copy and paste the link from your post.

Please post ALL of the following photos to insure ACCURATE authentication:

ON A HARD SURFACE, NOT A BED OR CARPETING
*We need to see the ENTIRE shoe, not a cropped portion.
PROFILE: this is a shot of the entire side of the shoe, and should be taken straight on, NOT from above or below
BACK
FRONT
LABEL/LOGO inside the shoe
SOLE 1: a clear close-up shot of the logo/size stamp, preferably no flash
(a macro lens is best for this shot – it's the flower icon on your camera)
SOLE 2: a shot of the entire sole

BOOTS: Please do your best to get a clear shot of the label inside the boot. This can be tricky, but it can be done.

AUTHENTICATORS: Please utilize the "QUOTE" feature when responding directly to another post. Please do not publicly post details about why you think an item is or is not authentic, sellers of fakes have been known to lurk here and we would not want to help the

Note: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on PurseForum are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by PurseForum members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.
Authenticators only represent themselves individually, not necessarily other authenticators or the staff of PurseForum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Missayyy
Hi Wildbizatch, yep, they are not the sort of shoe that is going to be copied :smile:
All signs are good, the label looks 100% correct

You got a good shoe at a good price.
Oh and welcome to the forums :biggrin:

Real or not? Thanks!

6e_1.JPG

they look real to me uhkiwi, but I am not really feeling them, they have far too much going on, from the perspex front to the funny straps, which would I assume go all the way up the leg (I do not think they would be flattering on).

^^ I wanted them but I didn't get a reply! bah...glad you got them

Thanks, uhkiwi! I have to admit that I did feel the tiniest bit guilty bidding on them because you were interested, so I only placed the opening bid amount. :shame:

I thought for SURE I'd get outbid (if not by you, by someone) because as that Zappos link shows, Frye boots are freaking EXPENSIVE. Great boots, but expensive! Yesterday I took them outside with a can of waterproofing spray and sprayed the devil out of them. I really don't care for suede b/c it gets dirty so easily, but the waterproof spray usually help.

By the way, I noticed the seller had this same boot in other sizes. Why don't you send them a message and see if they have any other Frye boots in 7.5. I can assure you they are the real deal, especially now that I've got them. :yes:

Hey, I'm so happy to have found this site! I'm in heaven!
I'm sure these are fake, any help would be gratefully recieved
(i got the from ebay) Thanks!!!

Attachments

• JC1.jpg
    JC1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 15,633
  • JC2.jpg
    JC2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 15,706
  • JC3.jpg
    JC3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 15,683