Authenticate Those SHOES

Hello I just wanted to know if the Jonatina Christian Louboutin shoes were authentic. Please help me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: shuze
need a quick help regarding boots

my wife got these few years ago before passing out and i sold many stuff recently mostly marketplace however i sold these via eBay and the buyer says their counterfeit

Item: Chanel G34953
Listing number: 154637663043
Seller: Myself
Link: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/154637663043

im not very familair with selling clothing on ebay, i normally sell electronic and bike parts and wanna make sure i dont sell counterfeit (which i highly doubt since i went multiple time with my wife when she was still here)

Thank you!
It's hard for me to tell given the pictures shown, agree with Shuze, show them to a paid authenticator so you can have proper documentation.

Reactions: shuze
hello! I had a hotel concierge purchase these hermes oran sandals on my behalf but I noticed a few differences vs other pairs I have. Would love to have an expert opinion help authenticate! Thank u x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 11

Would someone be able to authenticate these LV boots for me please? Thank you in advance.
Those pictures are insufficient for authentication opinions. The only shot with any merit is the closeup of the skin which does appear to be authentic alligator. Please note the first page for needed pictures or look at the Jimmy Choo photos in the post above yours for the quality of the shots needed. If you buy them, please post immediately so we’ll be able to help you since you’ll have ebay protection.

Those pictures are insufficient for authentication opinions. The only shot with any merit is the closeup of the skin which does appear to be authentic alligator. Please note the first page for needed pictures or look at the Jimmy Choo photos in the post above yours for the quality of the shots needed. If you buy them, please post immediately so we’ll be able to help you since you’ll have ebay protection.
[/QUOTE

Would someone be able to authenticate these LV boots for me please? Thank you in advance.

Forgot to add that they’re alligator, not crocodile.