Authenticate Those SHOES

Good afternoon! I was directed here by the Authenticate this Louis Vuitton authenticator, hoping you can help me authenticate these shoes found on Poshmark. I hope these pictures are enough....please let me know if you need more. Thanks so much for your help!

Item Name: Louis Vuitton Shoes
Item Number: n/a
Seller Name: nakeli2

Good afternoon! I was directed here by the Authenticate this Louis Vuitton authenticator, hoping you can help me authenticate these shoes found on Poshmark. I hope these pictures are enough....please let me know if you need more. Thanks so much for your help!

Item Name: Louis Vuitton Shoes
Item Number: n/a
Seller Name: nakeli2
Sorry but the pictures definitely are insufficient and both of us avoid doing sneakers. Black shoes are difficult even with great pictures. I’d rather pass than be wrong. If you buy them the first thing to do is to double check that the entire lining and insole are leather. If you’re not sure then take them to a shoemaker. If they are fully leather lined they’re most likely authentic. What I can see looks OK.

Sorry but the pictures definitely are insufficient and both of us avoid doing sneakers. Black shoes are difficult even with great pictures. I’d rather pass than be wrong. If you buy them the first thing to do is to double check that the entire lining and insole are leather. If you’re not sure then take them to a shoemaker. If they are fully leather lined they’re most likely authentic. What I can see looks OK.
Thanks so much!

I think I may have been skipped... Thank you!
Could an authenticator kindly provide an opinion on these Chanel two tone sling backs? I am including my own pictures as the sellers’ are not sufficient. Thank you in advance!

Seller: jessielee578
link: https://poshmark.com/listing/Second-hand-Chanel-sling-back-5f822df2e13164e6ec348d43
Comments: Details that concern me are: They do not have a serial number on the interior; the size stamp on the sole looks elongated and font is off; there is extra stitching on the interior of the sling that I have not seen on other pairs and the CC logo is not clean (it has extra metal near the top).
View attachment 4880481View attachment 4880482View attachment 4880483View attachment 4880484View attachment 4880485View attachment 4880486View attachment 4880487View attachment 4880488View attachment 4880489View attachment 4880490View attachment 4880491View attachment 4880492

I'm not usually into designer shoes, but I'm interested in these Balenciaga booties. Do they seem authentic?
Link: here
Hopefully, the pictures are good enough. Thank you!

Attachments

• balb01.jpg
    balb01.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 4
  • balb02.jpg
    balb02.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
  • balb03.jpg
    balb03.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 4
  • balb04.jpg
    balb04.jpg