Authenticate This! YSL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear libertine, I am so sorry, :tdown:
I am so afraid of besace, and have 2 myself, including this one. Even looking at your pics at the start I saw all OK until I started noticing the differences:

look at the bottom YSL stitch of a real pebble besace:

http://forum.purseblog.com/ysl-reference-library/post-pics-of-ysl-besace-bags-here-368675.html

the bag you have has characteristic YSL stitching of a fake, inner tag on black bag has to be black with black stitching, serial number totally off, crews on metal ovals on the inside of the flap are cross, regular are not

no wonder it feels different, it does not look like YSL pebble, although I would expect differences, but I feel it is not YSL

I saw on her posting that dust bag had light YSL, fake again

ask her for money back ASAP.

Best regards and good luck, Vesna

Thank you SO SO SO much everyone for all of your help and suport. I have contacted her and will let you all know how it goes.....

I am so grateful to everyone here for their help. I hope we can all help others not make this same mistake.
:smile:

Thank you SO SO SO much everyone for all of your help and suport. I have contacted her and will let you all know how it goes.....

I am so grateful to everyone here for their help. I hope we can all help others not make this same mistake.
:smile:

hope all will go well. Juneping mentioned professional authentication site where you can get certificate if it comes to PayPal serious dispute:
http://www.mypoupette.com/

Well, if you like the shape, I would say it is, because those older YSL bags are really well made. They never get sold cheaper than that. Suede interior, leather is amazing and better with age. I prefer more rounded shape myself, also waiting for red to come by. Cheers, Vesna

Thanks again Vesna for your much appreciated opinion. I can't decide if I shld bid for the new bag or ask this other one to relist.... the color is beautiful for both..they're the same color right? I don't mind both shapes.

HAve a super wkend!!!
missbaggy

the pic of the zipper is not clear and large enough...can u ask the seller for a clear close up picture of the zipper and the lock with YSL logo??
so far it looks good but i want to make sure.

Attached are the photos. He said the tags are attached and he got it at bergdorf goodman.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Attachments

• IMG_1351_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_1351_edited-1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1358 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1358 (Large).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1359 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1359 (Large).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1362 (Large).jpg