Authenticate This! YSL!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post all your authenticity questions regarding Yves Saint Laurent here!:yes:

2. Does this YSL look authentic? If more pics are needed, my friend can provide them. I just have no clue to look for! she rec'd as a gift and says her BF got it at Saks...thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3. She's an excellent seller, and I've never had a problem with her before.

4. HI i bought this bag when it first came out at Neiman Marcus. I think you should get more pictures from the seller. One way to tell is to get a picture of the the little metal piece where the drawstring is. That should be engraved YSL. My bag is way darker than that, and the original price was about $1000. I don't recall seeing Yves Saint Laurent embossed on the leather strap and I don't even remember seeing serial numbers, ... but I am going to look at it tonight and give you an answer tomorrow.

Initially looking at it, it looks legit, but there's something off that I can't really confirm (maybe the size and the light color). I love my YSL flower bag and I wear it all the time, even to this very day. But maybe this is a different version that came out later.

There's a black YSL flower bag currently on eBay and that one is official.

5. Thanks so much, D&G - I appreciate your help.:smile: It's such a beautiful bag but I want an authentic one, of course. I'll check out the black one, that might be a better color for me since light colors (on me) tend to be magnets for everything that shouldn't get on a bag...wine, pens, etc. ugh!

6. ^^^^ OK, mine has everything in the picture except the embossing of Yves Saint Laurent. I'm almost sure it's authentic. There's an authenticity guarantee anyway. If I were you, i'd get it.. the stitching looks right and everything. I'm figuring that the camera probably just made the bag look lighter. Oh and that bag is made w/ buffalo leather so it's not delicate at all. Good luck, it's a beautiful bag... The black one is nice too, but you will definitely use this beige one. I wear mines with everything.

7. You are most welcome :flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice