Authenticate this website

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Absolutely not. Many of the brands mentioned are never sold by third party websites, and NEVER with imperfections as noted on their site.

2. #3 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    yada yada yada

3. #4 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Oh please, like we can't see from this post (which coincidentally is your first post) that you're a scammer and associated with this website that sells fakes? You CANNOT buy these items wholesale and you know it!

Your story is ridiculous. There is no difference between buying a Chanel at a US store vs. a France store. You have no idea what you're talking about and making it up as you go along.

Furthermore, I cannot locate this company ANYWHERE on the Better Business Bureau site.

If you'd like to prove your Chanel item is real, I'd love to see you post pics. I dare you.

THIS SITE SELLS FAKES AND THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE OTHERWISE!

:busted:nospam:

4. LOL Lori!

Another one! :police::police:

I just want to add that Chanel boutiques do not "authenticate" handbags.

5. Yeah, I'm on a roll today ... I just have a lot less tolerance for trolls lately!