Authenticate This Website

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Hi I’ve never used this site before and I’m struggling to find where to authenticate a Chanel bag? Does anyone know where the page is? I can only find a really old page from 2016 with no recent updates
Chanel, as well as other popular big brands, have their own separate subforums here. The thread you're looking for is in Chanel > Chanel Shopping subforum. The link:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chanel.937412/page-1666
Please read the first post!

Hyacinth

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Chicago
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows much about *******.com? They seem to have mixed reviews when I googled them. Thanks x

I have no idea which site you're referring to since it's being blocked by the forums' software or moderators, which is not a good sign. Also NOT a good sign is "mixed reviews". Any negative reviews or comments should be taken seriously unless there's a valid explanation for them.

It's probably a good idea to shop elsewhere.

Sep 25, 2007
Australia
Thanks Hyacinth. My apologies the website is c/ettire and the link was visible at the time of my post :panic:But yeah I think I will shop elsewhere as I read more and more bad experiences...

adore1220

O.G.
Oct 31, 2009
Hello - can anyone help tell me if this Cartier Love bracelet looks authentic? Thank you!

Attachments

deborafalck

Feb 22, 2021
Hello
I wonder if it’s possible to authenticate this Louis Vuitton vintage bag? I want to sell but I do not have anymore the recipe and dustbag. This make more difficult to selling the iten. Thankfully

Attachments