Authenticate this website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
Fake! In fact, I think these are the same scammers who ran Bergacci and LaPerle. If you search this forum, you've find plenty on these horrible people.

Oct 7, 2007
Thank you there,i see that they're selling a new prada gauffre on ebay and it costs US$1,999. What do you think?

Oct 7, 2007
I searched on neiman marcus but they only come in tessuto, not leather... :sad:
The leather is yummy.. What do u suggests girls? I really love it!!

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
Well, if you really want it, post in the Prada forum to get everyone's opinion to make sure it's real first ... you don't want to take any chances on a bag that is so expensive!

Johnny

Nov 15, 2007
Please Authenticate this

http://www.tiffany-jewellery.co.uk/

Thanks

Sadly i did by from them (bracelet) and did recieve it...it is now really hard to get hold of them...!!..it appears bronze or copper is coming through the silver! so is it fake as much as the website?

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
^^^ Yes, this site sells fakes. The ONLY site for authentic Tiffany jewelry is Tiffany.com. As a matter of fact, the site says they sell fakes on their FAQ page. It says they sell "AAAA quality designer inspired jewelry".

Nov 9, 2007
Hi everybody! Does anyone know anything about the authenticity of a website named intrends.com? They have some BV bags on sale, and I was thinking about taking the plunge. Any info would help. Thanks.......

Status
Not open for further replies.